SEADRIFT, Texas - Calhoun County Precinct 4 has shut down all roads in Bill Sanders Park at Swan Point for road construction.
The park closed back in May to repair an embankment damaged from Hurricane Harvey.
The road leading to the boat ramp at Bill Sanders Park will remain open during construction.
It is unclear when workers will finish construction at the park.
- What you need to know to prevent fires in your home this winter
- Local LGBT group to celebrate National Coming Out Day with weekend BBQ
- Authorities seize more than 1,400 grams of illegal drugs
- El Campo man arrested on child pornography charges
- Mockingbird Lane traffic changes begin October 15th
- Haunted Zoo is a frighteningly good time in Victoria
- Child cancer activist gets behind the camera with Newscenter 25
- Murder victim's family speaks
- Victoria College selected to participate in Texas Pathways grant
- VC's 25th Halloween Carnival scheduled for Oct. 25
- Red River construction project begins
- Amber Sorensen sentenced to 25 years for the death of her boyfriend