VICTORIA, Texas - Beginning on Thursday, September 5, 2019, traffic on Airline Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Laurent Street and Ben Jordan Street in order to clean and run a camera-based inspection of sanitary sewer mains in the area.
The lane closures will be for two days, weather permitting. This is a continuation of work that began last week.
All businesses and residences in the construction zone will remain accessible. Through-traffic can avoid delays in the work zone by seeking alternate routes.
This work is part of the $95,224.25 2018-19 Sanitary Sewer Line Cleaning Project. The contractor is AIMES Companies of Pearland, Texas.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 485-3340.
The information in this article was sent in a press release from the City of Victoria.
- Governor Abbott attends grand opening of new Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects
- Man with replica BB gun fatally shot by Arlington police