VICTORIA, Texas - Beginning on Monday, January 14, 2018, the City will reduce South Laurent Street to one lane in each direction from North Street to the Port Lavaca Highway for utility installation. These lane reductions will last for 5 days; weather permitting.
All businesses in the construction zone will remain open and accessible, and the public is encouraged to support businesses in the work zone. Through-traffic can avoid delays in the work zone by seeking alternate routes.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 485-3340.
- Local sponsors spread the Magic of Storytelling in the Crossroads
- NFPA and Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition announce week of action for America's home fire problem
- Two arrested after breaking into cars
- Bloomington ISD Superintendent resigns
- Chewy Chips Ahoy and 2 flavors of Ben and Jerry's recalled
- Second man gets life in prison for role in double slaying
- Four sentenced for using helicopter for sport hunting in Texas
- Retired army officer gets prison in guns case
- Spring cleaning: de-clutter your home and mind
- CCSO captures Texas teen, 4 undocumented immigrants after bail out