(VICTORIA, TEXAS) The National Weather Service has issued a revised flood warning for the Guadalupe River at Victoria with an expected crest near 21.1 feet late on Saturday. Very minor flooding is expected but at the predicted level the river should not threaten any homes.
LATEST RIVER LEVEL
At 9:15 a.m. today, the Guadalupe River level measured 17.63 feet but was expected to rise and enter minor flood stage Friday afternoon.
The Boat Ramp in Riverside Park is closed.
This will be the last update on this flood event unless the forecast from the National Weather Service changes significantly.
- H.S. Volleyball Roundup
- Flyers hold first scrimmage of 2019
- VPD Investigating a threat made to Sam's Club
- Victoria College tax proposal could raise property taxes
- Grace Funeral Home honored first responders
- Portion of Lone Tree Road closed beginning on August 19
- Court limits order that had stopped Trump asylum limits
- Churches arm, train congregants in wake of mass shootings
- Local business gives veteran glasses
- Memorial for victims of El Paso shooting begins