VICTORIA, Texas - Principal Denise Canchola, along with retired Patti Welder history teacher Gary Moses, pepped up the staff and student body with cheers and well wishes for the new school year.
Principal Canchola said that the first day rally helps to inspire Patti Welder students to do their best, while keeping a positive attitude. Brother Gary Moses returns to his home school each year for the rally, because he sees how much it means to both the staff and the students, to get the school year off on the right foot.
"So we want it to be a great school year this year, and make it the very best, and we look forward to seeing great things happen from our school here at Patti Welder," said Moses.
The first day pep rally has become a tradition at Patti Welder. Hang in their folks, the last day of school is Thursday, May 28th.
- Study: Victoria ranked as the #6 small city for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Victoria College Proposed Tax Rate: How it may affect you
- UHV Softball Signs Angleton Native
- City Council tables highly contested No Camping ordinance discussion until next month
- H.S. Volleyball Scoreboard 8-20
- West Football Puts On The Pads 8-20
- UHV Men's Soccer Pleased After First Exhibition
- Couple who ran Texas boarding home indicted for trafficking
- Placedo Benavides Rd construction project moving quickly
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided