01/07/18 - A Disney wish 6 months in the making was granted!
When Diane Snell asked her 5 year-old, Skylar, who she wanted to meet most when they went to Disney, she responded "the stepsisters."
Now if you're a Disney fan, you might remember the stepsisters, Anastasia and Drizella, from the story 'Cinderella.'
While most kiddos would want to meet the princess in the blue dress, Skylar wanted to meet dynamic duo.
The two found a bit of kindness in their hearts and performed a song from the movie with Skylar.
- Placedo Benavides Rd construction project moving quickly
- Houston school trustees reject state review as one-sided
- Texas man suspected in twin's death arrested in SC
- NASA testing urban drone safety over Corpus Christi
- US official calls tent court for asylum seekers 'impressive'
- Justice Department sues to block merger of airline IT firms
- Governor Abbott announces new Uber hub in Dallas
- Uber to open regional hub in Dallas, resulting in 3,000 jobs
- 2 inmates escape from East Texas jail, perimeter fence cut
- Ransomware attack hits more than 20 Texas local governments