VICTORIA, Texas - The Crossroads Strings' Winter Concert is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 18 at the Leo J. Welder Center for the Performing Arts, according to a statement released by Victoria College.
The event is free and open to the public.
The concert will feature works by Bartok, Saint Saenz and Brahmas with guest soloist Carlos Gonzales on French horn.
Crossroads Strings is comprised of Victoria College students who are earning college credit as well as musicians from the community.
The Welder Center is located at 214 N. Main Street in Victoria.
- Nutcracker opening night sold out for the Victoria Ballet Company
- Educators hope access to hearing aids improves with new legislation
- Subway restaurants donate to local food bank
- Community Crossroads: Tips on How to Stay Healthy During the Holiday and Flu Free
- Flounder population numbers cause concern for conservationist, anxiety for fishermen
- Unattended 1 year-old dies in Yoakum
- 19 year-old male arrested for shooting his uncle in Yoakum
- Two car accident on Highway 87
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi under lock-down Wednesday morning
- Representative Morrison spoke with TWIA about ongoing Harvey recovery
- Crime Stoppers searching for man wanted in the murder of Isaac Ybarra in Edna
- Authorities searching for suspect wanted in death of Nassau Bay Police Officer