WHARTON, Texas - Wharton Police Department posted the following statement on social media Thursday afternoon about a bank robbery involving two suspects.
"At approximately 11:27a hours, the First State Bank of Louise on Boling Hwy. was robbed by two male subjects, one of which was wearing a traffic vest . Both covered their faces with masks. Their identities were captured before the robbery and their faces are noted in this post.
They left on foot towards Helms."
If you recognize the individuals in these images contact Wharton Crime Stoppers by calling 979 532-3131 or East Wharton County Crime Stoppers at 979 282-TIPS. Or, use the P3 app.
Tips are anonymous and if the information you have leads to arrest you earn a reward.
Wharton P.D. goes on to say that "At this time, we believe the risk to our public is low, but we do ask for our citizens to remain highly vigilant and to report any suspicious activity immediately to police via 911."
There are no injuries reported at this time.
We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- Delays and closures in the Crossroads
- Governor Abbott attends grand opening of new Dallas Holocaust And Human Rights Museum
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects