VICTORIA, Texas - Two men were arrested this week in connection to a Child Indecency case in Calhoun County.
The Victoria Police Department and US Marshals arrested Alex Anthony Cardenas in the parking lot of the Victoria mall.
Cardenas is accused of committing a sexual act with a child in Calhoun County.
Police say they found drugs on him during the arrest.
His brother, Mark Anthony Cardenas, was also arrested and charged with Hindering the Apprehension of a suspect.
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects
- Man with replica BB gun fatally shot by Arlington police
- Partial closure Tuesday on Azalea St. for utilities installation