VICTORIA, Texas - Two men were arrested this week in connection to a Child Indecency case in Calhoun County.
The Victoria Police Department and US Marshals arrested Alex Anthony Cardenas in the parking lot of the Victoria mall.
Cardenas is accused of committing a sexual act with a child in Calhoun County.
Police say they found drugs on him during the arrest.
His brother, Mark Anthony Cardenas, was also arrested and charged with Hindering the Apprehension of a suspect.
- Victoria Crime Stoppers searching for woman wanted for forgery
- M.G. and Lilly A. Johnson Foundation donated $800,000 to UHV
- Nutcracker opening night sold out for the Victoria Ballet Company
- Educators hope access to hearing aids improves with new legislation
- Subway restaurants donate to local food bank
- Community Crossroads: Tips on How to Stay Healthy During the Holiday and Flu Free
- Flounder population numbers cause concern for conservationist, anxiety for fishermen
- Unattended 1 year-old dies in Yoakum
- 19 year-old male arrested for shooting his uncle in Yoakum
- Two car accident on Highway 87
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi under lock-down Wednesday morning
- Representative Morrison spoke with TWIA about ongoing Harvey recovery