VICTORIA, Texas - A Monday night traffic stop ended with the arrest of a Victoria woman.
Ashley Dromgoole was a passenger in an SUV when Victoria County deputies saw the vehicle weaving in traffic along FM 236.
Authorities later determined Dromgoole tried to smuggle a syringe containing methamphetamine into the county jail by hiding it in her private parts.
Dromgoole is now charged with burglary of a vehicle, possession of a controlled substance, tampering with physical evidence and bringing a prohibited substance into a correctional facility.
- Faith Academy tabs Schwartz as next volleyball coach
- "It's a heartfelt feeling to be able to help others," says a relative of the owner at Angel Lucy's.
- 5 dead in a 3 vehicle accident Saturday Morning
- Local athletes return from competition in Australia
- "Over 900 kids deemed homeless," says co-founder of new community youth program
- Former Texas police chief gets 20 years for drug trafficking
- Dorothy H O'Connor Pet Adoption Center holds Hawaiian adoption event
- Goliad ISD sets new date for student enrollment
- Port Lavaca insurance agent, wife arrested for on forgery charges
- Preschooler screen time linked to attention problems