VICTORIA, Texas - On Tuesday, 10/02/2019, 12:59PM, VPD officers responded to a disturbance in the 3500 block of Avondale St. When officers arrived, one of the subjects, 19 year old Seane Foster of Victoria, ran from the location only to be apprehended by officers in the 3400 block of Morningside St.
Foster was the subject of an outstanding warrant charging him with Accident Involving Vehicle Damage. He was arrested for the outstanding warrant. Foster was also charged with Evading Arrest/Detention and Assault Causing Bodily Injury to a Family Member after it was determined that the other party had been assaulted.
Foster was transported to the Victoria County Jail where he remains in custody.
The information in this article is from a press release posted on social media by the Victoria Police Department.
- One dead after single vehicle crash in Lavaca County
- Family keeps dairy farm going with corn maze
- Our Lady Of Victory celebrates its 25th Annual Parish Fall Festival
- Wharton most wanted is in custody
- Crossroads residents celebrate LGBTQ identities with pride, BBQ
- The Volunteer Fire Department in Nursery held their first Adopt-A-Highway event
- There were hundreds of people gathered in Cuero to watch the Great Gobbler Gallop race
- Game Wardens rescue group in cold waters of San Antonio Bay
- What you need to know to prevent fires in your home this winter
- Local LGBT group to celebrate National Coming Out Day with weekend BBQ
- Authorities seize more than 1,400 grams of illegal drugs
- El Campo man arrested on child pornography charges