DeWitt County, TEXAS - On July 24th, 30-year-old Victoria resident, August Rene Ybabez was arrested for Driving While Intoxicated and Evading Arrest Detention with vehicle or Watercraft, Evading Arrest Detention, and Possession of Marijuana.
Ybabez was booked into the DeWitt County Jail on July 25th and released on the same day after posting the $22,000 bond.
- VIDEO: Crime prevention officer shares theft prevention tips
- Portion of Water Street near Moody to close Tuesday
- VPD seeking help to identify vehicle used in attempted abduction near Patti Welder
- Local republicans react to impeachment statement from Nancy Pelosi
- Kamin Furniture needs your help Crossroads
- Protect your Christmas gifts from thieves by following these safety tips
- Traffic pattern changes for morning drop-off effective Dec 9 at West High and Cade Middle Schools
- Registration open for Mid-Coast Hurricane and Disaster Conference 2020
- Victoria Police: man attempted to abduct 12-year-old near Patti Welder Middle School
- City of Victoria earns seven state-wide awards for video excellence
- Victoria police warn community about AEP scam calls
- Governor Abbott endorses Senator Lois Kolkhorst for re-election