VICTORIA, Texas - On Monday, July 15th at 3:16 pm Victoria Police responded to the 800 block of Bingham Road about a suspicious person near a neighborhood swimming pool.
Victoria Police Officers said in a statement on Facebook that 75- year- old Denny Malone drove off in a gray 2000 Ford Crown Vic when approached by law enforcement.
A short time later, officers tried to pull that car over, and they say Malone took off, but eventually stopped in the 900 block of Northside road.
Malone is charged with evading arrest and detention with vehicle. He also faces resisting arrest and failure to signal charges.
Below is the post VPD made about the arrest.
- Mid-Coast Family Services opens warming center
- Ceremony held for Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Multiple agencies tackle gas leak at drilling site near Yorktown
- Local community helps law enforcement arrest fugitive
- Lane reductions begin Tuesday on two major roadways
- Shields Elementary School honors veterans
- Victoria Police searching for man wanted for "Assault Family Violence"
- DPS investigates fatal crash in Lavaca County
- Police department shares crime stats for 2019
- District Attorney Stuart Fryer gives an update on the three Hallettsville faculty members cases
- Michael Cloud Speaks on Impeachment Inquiry and more...
- Funeral plans set for 7 year old Freeport Police officer