VICTORIA, Texas - On Monday, July 15th at 3:16 pm Victoria Police responded to the 800 block of Bingham Road about a suspicious person near a neighborhood swimming pool.
Victoria Police Officers said in a statement on Facebook that 75- year- old Denny Malone drove off in a gray 2000 Ford Crown Vic when approached by law enforcement.
A short time later, officers tried to pull that car over, and they say Malone took off, but eventually stopped in the 900 block of Northside road.
Malone is charged with evading arrest and detention with vehicle. He also faces resisting arrest and failure to signal charges.
Below is the post VPD made about the arrest.
- H.S. Volleyball Roundup
- Flyers hold first scrimmage of 2019
- VPD Investigating a threat made to Sam's Club
- Victoria College tax proposal could raise property taxes
- Grace Funeral Home honored first responders
- Portion of Lone Tree Road closed beginning on August 19
- Court limits order that had stopped Trump asylum limits
- Churches arm, train congregants in wake of mass shootings
- Local business gives veteran glasses
- Memorial for victims of El Paso shooting begins