VICTORIA, Texas - On Monday, July 15th at 3:16 pm Victoria Police responded to the 800 block of Bingham Road about a suspicious person near a neighborhood swimming pool.
Victoria Police Officers said in a statement on Facebook that 75- year- old Denny Malone drove off in a gray 2000 Ford Crown Vic when approached by law enforcement.
A short time later, officers tried to pull that car over, and they say Malone took off, but eventually stopped in the 900 block of Northside road.
Malone is charged with evading arrest and detention with vehicle. He also faces resisting arrest and failure to signal charges.
Below is the post VPD made about the arrest.
- Authorities seize more than 1,400 grams of illegal drugs
- El Campo man arrested on child pornography charges
- Mockingbird Lane traffic changes begin October 15th
- Haunted Zoo is a frighteningly good time in Victoria
- Child cancer activist gets behind the camera with Newscenter 25
- Murder victim's family speaks
- Victoria College selected to participate in Texas Pathways grant
- VC's 25th Halloween Carnival scheduled for Oct. 25
- Red River construction project begins
- Amber Sorensen sentenced to 25 years for the death of her boyfriend
- Community Crossroads welcomes Howl-O-Ween
- Nancy Drew premiere gives away books, fun, and scholarships