VICTORIA, Texas - The Victoria Police Department and US Marshal task force arrested a known gang member accused of violating his probation related to a drug charge.
Authorities apprehended 41- year- old Michael Anthony Garza following the execution of an outstanding felony arrest warrant.
Garza was also in possession of a handgun, leading to an additional charge of Possession of a Firearm by a Felon.
- Victoria Crime Stoppers searching for woman wanted for forgery
- M.G. and Lilly A. Johnson Foundation donated $800,000 to UHV
- Nutcracker opening night sold out for the Victoria Ballet Company
- Educators hope access to hearing aids improves with new legislation
- Subway restaurants donate to local food bank
- Community Crossroads: Tips on How to Stay Healthy During the Holiday and Flu Free
- Flounder population numbers cause concern for conservationist, anxiety for fishermen
- Unattended 1 year-old dies in Yoakum
- 19 year-old male arrested for shooting his uncle in Yoakum
- Two car accident on Highway 87
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi under lock-down Wednesday morning
- Representative Morrison spoke with TWIA about ongoing Harvey recovery