VICTORIA, Texas - The Victoria Police Department and US Marshal task force arrested a known gang member accused of violating his probation related to a drug charge.
Authorities apprehended 41- year- old Michael Anthony Garza following the execution of an outstanding felony arrest warrant.
Garza was also in possession of a handgun, leading to an additional charge of Possession of a Firearm by a Felon.
- What you need to know to prevent fires in your home this winter
- Local LGBT group to celebrate National Coming Out Day with weekend BBQ
- Authorities seize more than 1,400 grams of illegal drugs
- El Campo man arrested on child pornography charges
- Mockingbird Lane traffic changes begin October 15th
- Haunted Zoo is a frighteningly good time in Victoria
- Child cancer activist gets behind the camera with Newscenter 25
- Murder victim's family speaks
- Victoria College selected to participate in Texas Pathways grant
- VC's 25th Halloween Carnival scheduled for Oct. 25
- Red River construction project begins
- Amber Sorensen sentenced to 25 years for the death of her boyfriend