GOLIAD, Texas - Update 9-20-19:
Arlington Police Department has confirmed that Ric Tinney was charged with Unlawful Disclosure or Promotion of Intimate Visual Material.
Newscenter 25 has requested the details of the investigation. We will update you once we receive these documents.
The now former Executive Director of Hope Child Advocacy Center, Ric Tinney, was arrested by US Marshals at a house on Garden Road in Goliad.
The 63 year-old Tinney is part of a Tarrant County criminal investigation.
Newscenter 25 has reached out to Hope Child Advocacy for a statement, and we are waiting to hear back. This story is still developing, we will update you when more information is available.
- Thanksgiving is by far the leading day for U.S. home cooking fires
- Yoakum Commercial District listed in National Register of Historic Places
- LiftFund and EDA announce $3M investment for small businesses in the Golden Crescent
- Plug Promotions hosts Beauty and Body Expo with Cash Prizes
- Pray for Bloomington Gathers Community for unity prayer
- BBQ cook-off raises funds for volunteer fire department
- Mumphord's Place Bar-B-Q on "The Texas Bucket List"
- Sting operation leads to arrest of two for making and selling drugs
- Border Crisis: Where are we now?
- Airline road closure due to water line break
- Chain of Christian pregnancy centers to offer contraceptives
- Texas parole board recommends delaying Rodney Reed execution