VICTORIA, Texas - Victoria Crime Stoppers is looking for information regarding several Burglaries of Vehicles according to a statement released by Victoria Police.
During the night, from October 28th to October 29th, several vehicles in the lot of a business on the 4500 block of N Navarro St were broken into. The suspect was wearing a black jacket and a yellow, collared shirt at the time of the offense, and was recorded by surveillance cameras at the location.
The suspect climbed a fence at the location before going through vehicles and taking various items.
If you have any information about this incident, please call Victoria Crime Stoppers at 572-4200. All tips are anonymous and if you give information to Victoria Crime Stoppers that leads to arrest or indictment, you could earn a cash reward.
- VIDEO: Crime prevention officer shares theft prevention tips
- Portion of Water Street near Moody to close Tuesday
- VPD seeking help to identify vehicle used in attempted abduction near Patti Welder
- Local republicans react to impeachment statement from Nancy Pelosi
- Kamin Furniture needs your help Crossroads
- Protect your Christmas gifts from thieves by following these safety tips
- Traffic pattern changes for morning drop-off effective Dec 9 at West High and Cade Middle Schools
- Registration open for Mid-Coast Hurricane and Disaster Conference 2020
- Victoria Police: man attempted to abduct 12-year-old near Patti Welder Middle School
- City of Victoria earns seven state-wide awards for video excellence
- Victoria police warn community about AEP scam calls
- Governor Abbott endorses Senator Lois Kolkhorst for re-election