VICTORIA, Texas - On 10-11-19, the Victoria Police Department Special Crimes Unit, USMS Gulf Coast Violent Offender Fugitive Task Force, and Texas Department of Public Safety responded to a residence in the 500 block of Neu Rd. in reference to the execution of an arrest warrant.
Police contacted the subject of the arrest warrant, 54 year old Victoria resident, George Garza. While on scene police obtained probable cause and applied for a search warrant for the location. The search warrant was granted and executed.
During the subsequent search of the location, police located 1,382 grams of methamphetamine, 35 grams of powder cocaine, 10 grams of crack cocaine, and 3.61 lbs of marijuana.
Garza was arrested and is in federal custody at this time.
The information in this article is from a press release sent by the Victoria Police Department.
- 11 places veterans and active duty can eat free on Veterans Day
- Warriors Weekend
- Victoria police provide free VIN etching to Crossroads residents
- Veterans invited to take flight in Calhoun County
- Mid-Coast Family Services opens warming center
- Ceremony held for Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Multiple agencies tackle gas leak at drilling site near Yorktown
- Local community helps law enforcement arrest fugitive
- Lane reductions begin Tuesday on two major roadways
- Shields Elementary School honors veterans
- Victoria Police searching for man wanted for "Assault Family Violence"
- DPS investigates fatal crash in Lavaca County