VICTORIA, Texas – Even with the pandemic’s erupt changes, Victoria county still had a successful project improvements turnout.
On Monday, Dec. 14, County commissioners approved final payments for 4 projects:
Courtroom Renovation Project
- A necessary upgrade for a larger and expanded courtroom space.
- There have been discussions for this improvement in the past ten years.
- Authorized $22,000 to contractor Weaver & Jacobs Constructors.
Local Parking Lot Fixtures
- Two places, including parking lots near the Pattie Dodson Public Health Center and Victoria County Jail.
- Final authorized payment of $25,000, where Danny Garcia and civil Corp engineers initiated the project.
Regional Response and Recovery Center
- Approved a payment from the Citizen’s Medical Center to include emergency room expansion.
- Authorized $32,000 for a facility base to respond and recover after future disasters.
Driveway and Pipe Culvert in Bloomington
- There are plans to install a driveway, better pipelines, and drainage improvements near Brazos and Commerce street.
- Accepted a $230 donation to implement this fixture.
The final Commissioners Court meeting is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 21st. Click on the following link for the meeting agenda or to join virtually: http://vctx.org/index.php/commissioners-court
To reach the newsroom or report a typo/correction, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure you get our coverage sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Evening News Headlines, Latest COVID-19 Headlines, Morning News Headlines, Sports Headlines and more.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Watch our newscasts and other programming on demand Vuit
Our news is free atwww.crossroadstoday.com
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.