VICTORIA, Texas - Gluten-Freedom Bakery gives people with food allergies lots of options when it comes to getting sweet treats. The bakery can be found at 609 Foster Field Dr. or call them at 361-489-1451. Click here to see their website and click here to email Gluten-Freedom Bakery.
Dr. Steve Gartzman with Victoria ER is on Community Crossroads this weekend to help you stick to your New Year's Resolution of eating well and getting fit. You can reach Victoria ER at 361-573-1500 or click here. Victoria ER is located at 6703 N. Navarro.
Victoria College has an event to share memories about the college on January 24, 2019. "Share Your VC Memories" takes place from 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. at VC's Emerging Technology Complex, 7403 Lone Tree Rd. It's a come-and-go event where students, alumni and community members can share memories, photos and items of Victoria College. Your old photos, newspaper clippings and other items will be documented by staff and put on display in April at The Museum of the Coastal Bend. Share your memories and take a ride down memory lane. Victoria College will also take group class photos. You can reach Victoria College at 361-573-3291 or click here.
The Texas Zoo is in with another animal you can meet at the zoo at Riverside.
Finally, the City of Victoria, Environmental is on Community Crossroads to help you get rid of your Christmas tree this year. All ornaments must be removed from the tree and you can place it during normal yard waste pick up starting January 7, 2019. Artificial trees or flaked trees require special pick up. You can reach Environmental at 361-485-3230 or find them at 700 Main Center, Suite 124.
- STJ Volleyball Gets Three Wins At Goliad Tourney 8-23
- UHV Soccer Scrimmages Vs. A&M-International
- Gold's Gym is raising funds to benefit the victims of the El Paso shooting
- Texas gun rights lobby pushing back on calls for new laws
- Family of woman killed in raid welcomes charges
- VISD cuts tax rate by eighteen cents
- Second anniversary of Hurricane Harvey approaches this Sunday
- Cuero Tree Board is asking for help in naming 14 historical trees
- Gov. Abbott holds first Texas Safety Commission meeting on combating hate in Texas
- Consumers can monitor real-time grid conditions on ERCOT's updated app