VICTORIA, Texas - An undercover Victoria PD team arrested two women Tuesday night who are accused of running a prostitution ring inside a local massage parlor.
Court documents show Yuping Ma and an associate were arrested at the Chi Spa massage parlor on Jason street.
Ma is accused of offering to perform a sexual act on an undercover officer for a fee.
Authorities say another officer was also offered sexual favors earlier in the day by an employee of the spa.
The spa was temporarily shut down following the arrest of Ma, who owns the business.
It is unclear whether the spa will reopen following her arrest.
She's charged with prostitution and aggravated promotion of prostitution.
- Man, woman killed in shootout with Texas deputy
- Former Texas priest convicted of sexually assaulting child
- Suspicious person arrested after running from police
- City Communications Director announces retirement
- UHV softball earns NAIA academic distinction
- Water and Sewer line work on Crestwood to begin soon
- Rebuild Texas Fund donates $2.3 million to Crossroads organizations
- Victoria teen arrested for strangulation assault
- Dinosaur Fossil found in 1980s in Texas declared new genus, species
- Edna man drowns after kayaking accident in Jackson County