Penny Marshall, who starred in "Laverne & Shirley" before becoming one of the top-grossing female directors in Hollywood, has died at age 75.
Marshall starred as Laverne DeFazio, the Milwaukee brewery worker, alongside Cindy Williams in the hit ABC comedy "Laverne & Shirley" and went on to become the first woman to direct a film that grossed more than $100 million with 1988's "Big."
- Victoria man gets part of his ear bitten off during family feud
- Have your say in the city's grant application for drainage improvement funding
- West Softball Head Coach Leaving
- One man dead after double shooting in Goliad
- Domestic argument leads to stabbing incident between mother and daughter
- Judge chides firm over documents in Baylor sex assault cases
- Texas police fatally shoot suspect after patrol cars rammed
- Federal officials to review flood issues in Texas derailment
- Senator Kolkhorst talks about last legislative session
- Generals fall to Bombers for second straight game