Man suffers electric shock while working on power pole
Neighborhood without power
Victoria, Texas – According to officials with the Victoria Fire Department, around 6 o’clock Wednesday evening, a man suffered an electrical shock while working on a power pole located near the corner of Plover and LaValliere streets. Upon arrival, paramedics said the man was alert and conscious. The individual was transported to a local hospital. The electric shock caused many homes along LaValliere and Plover streets to lose power. This accident is still under investigation at this time.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.