High pressure will continue to keep us hot and dry today thru the weekend. Heat index value each afternoon ~ 105 plus. High pressure breaks down by Monday, allowing a front to approach the area by the first of next week, which will finally increase rain chances for us. This front could stall out near the area for much of the week next week, keeping rain chances in place. Perhaps a bit cooler (low 90's) by Wednesday and Thursday. Tropics quiet.Read More »
- Copyright 2019 by Crossroads Today KAVU. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local authorities arrest suspect for indecency with a child
- Three car crash on Odem and Laurent leaves three in hospital
- Crimestoppers searching for fugitive charged with making and delivering drugs
- Time for a change...a pattern change