KAVU-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status.
For the job application, Click here.
For The Victoria Television Group Career Opportunities, Click here
KAVU-TV is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
To see the Annual EEO Public File Report Form 2018-2019
To see the Annual EEO Public File Report Form 2017-2018
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please notify the EEO Coordinator at KAVU-TV, 3808 N. Navarro, Victoria, Texas 77901 or call 361-575-2500. You may also email to email@example.com
- 19 year-old male arrested for shooting his uncle in Yoakum
- Two car accident on Highway 87
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi under lock-down Wednesday morning
- Representative Morrison spoke with TWIA about ongoing Harvey recovery
- Crime Stoppers searching for man wanted in the murder of Isaac Ybarra in Edna
- Authorities searching for suspect wanted in death of Nassau Bay Police Officer