KAVU-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status.
For the job application, Click here.
For The Victoria Television Group Career Opportunities, Click here
KAVU-TV is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
To see the Annual EEO Public File Report Form 2018-2019
To see the Annual EEO Public File Report Form 2017-2018
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please notify the EEO Coordinator at KAVU-TV, 3808 N. Navarro, Victoria, Texas 77901 or call 361-575-2500. You may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crimestoppers searching for fugitive charged with making and delivering drugs
- Time for a change...a pattern change
- Flesh-eating bacteria claimed the life of a local father in just a matter of days
- Oliver Road reopens after seven months of construction
- Bill Sanders Park to close for road construction
- Victoria Police invite women in the community to R.A.D class