KAVU-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status.
For the job application, Click here.
For The Victoria Television Group Career Opportunities, Click here
KAVU-TV is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
To see the Annual EEO Public File Report Form 2018-2019
To see the Annual EEO Public File Report Form 2017-2018
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please notify the EEO Coordinator at KAVU-TV, 3808 N. Navarro, Victoria, Texas 77901 or call 361-575-2500. You may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No injuries reported after tractor-trailer collides with train
- Blood Drive held to support kids with cancer
- Edna ISD Implements 'Guardian Plan' to Protect Students in Mass Shootings
- Coast Guard responds to flooding near Beaumont, Texas
- Man's death blamed on flooding tied to Imelda
- Victoria County Sheriff's to host drug take back event