How to manage credit card debt with inflation and rising interest rates | PennyWise podcast
A new report shows credit card debt has been on the decline. But could rising interest rates and inflation upend the better money habits you may have built?
Rathner also shares a few ideas you can take action on right now to manage your credit card debt during big fluctuations in the economy.
Previous Pennywise episodes featuring Sara:
- High gas prices have you down? Try these 4 simple tips to save at the pump!
- How to protect yourself from debt collectors using this new tactic
- Ready for Spring Break? Things to consider before booking vacations in 2022
- Financial Resolutions: Tips for Better Budgeting in 2022
- Life after Debt? How to Manage Debt so it Stops Managing You!
- Ten Things a Digital Wallet can do to Simplify Your Finances
- Money and Your Emotions: How to Make Your Values Your Spending Guide
More from Sara at NerdWallet: