5 easy steps to strengthen your finances | PennyWise podcast
Did you know April is Financial Literacy Month? Host Teri Barr is talking with Kimberly Palmer, Personal Finance Expert with NerdWallet, to learn why it’s a good time to start caring about your financial health!
Kick off Financial Literacy Month by taking this quick quiz to evaluate your current financial literacy awareness:
Then, listen as Kimberly also walks us through 5 easy and smart steps to manage your money while finding ways to make the process fun, too.
Previous Pennywise episodes featuring Kimberly:
- 5 Simple Steps to Start Filling Your Budgeting Gaps Today (May 6, 2021)
- How Video Games Can Level Up Kids’ Money Skills (Sep 15, 2021)
- Five End of Year Financial Tasks You should Tackle Right Now (Oct 21, 2021
- Five Quick Tips to Help You Save Money this Holiday Season (Nov 4, 2021
- Four great tips for buying used cars online (Feb 28, 2022)
More from Kimberly at NerdWallet:
- Spring-Clean Your Finances With Some Automation (April 7, 2022)
- How to Put Your Tax Refund to Work for You (March 10, 2022)
- The Most Romantic Money Moves You Can Make (Feb. 10, 2022)