VICTORIA, Texas - The YMCA of the Golden Crescent is in the process of planning its future, and they want your opinion.
Bud Oliver, CEO of the YMCA says the Y is in the middle of strategic planning.
Oliver says based on the survey results, the YMCA will be in a better position to address critical issues regarding health, social and youth development in the Crossroads.
"We will find out what the community really wants, and hopefully, we will get a good number of surveys back, and that really will determine what they will do in the next three years," said Bud Oliver, YMCA CEO.
Oliver says if you leave your email address when you take the survey, a copy of the results will be sent to you.
Those results will be revealed at the end of September.
- Victoria Police seeking information regarding shots fired on Mumphord Street
- Local vape shop supports national petition to save flavored e-liquid
- No injuries after newly rebuilt home goes up in flames
- Governor Abbott prepares state resources as severe weather approaches Texas
- City of Victoria announces new Communications Director
- Short budget hearing after no one takes the podium at Commissioners Court
- Commissioners approve County Sheriff's Office request to train at airport
- Clean Plate moving to brick-and-mortar store on Airline
- Local non-profit to team up with Texas Roadhouse
- Victoria Police trying to identify two subjects
- Man with replica BB gun fatally shot by Arlington police
- Partial closure Tuesday on Azalea St. for utilities installation