Butterball is recalling more than 78,000 pounds of raw ground turkey products that may potentially be at risk for salmonella contamination.
According to the USDA, the concern is that the frozen prodcuts may still be in consumers' freezers.
The products were shipped to a number of nationwide retailers including Kroger and Food Lion.
Consumers are being urged to look for the establishment number, "Est. P-73-45", on the label and not to consume these products.
These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
- Local sponsors spread the Magic of Storytelling in the Crossroads
- NFPA and Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition announce week of action for America's home fire problem
- Two arrested after breaking into cars
- Bloomington ISD Superintendent resigns
- Chewy Chips Ahoy and 2 flavors of Ben and Jerry's recalled
- Second man gets life in prison for role in double slaying
- Four sentenced for using helicopter for sport hunting in Texas
- Retired army officer gets prison in guns case
- Spring cleaning: de-clutter your home and mind
- CCSO captures Texas teen, 4 undocumented immigrants after bail out