Guidelines for restaurants planning to re-open during boil ban

Restaurants planning to reopen during the water boil notice must comply with guidelines provided by the Department of State Health Services. To reopen a restaurant, there are some steps owners will need to take.

Visit Information is also available by calling the Environmental Division of the Victoria County Public Health Department at 361-578-6281 or the Department of State Health Services at 512-834-6753.