Gonzales ISD approves pay raise for district employees
GONZALES, Texas — A statement from the Gonzales ISD Facebook page:
We are excited to announce that the Gonzales ISD Board of Trustees has just unanimously voted to invest more than $1M additional dollars into employee compensation. This is possible through the passage of House Bill 3 by the Texas Legislature.
– Teachers, nurses, librarians, and counselors with less than 6 years experience: average of $3,400 or 8% pay raise
– Teachers, nurses, librarians, and counselors with 6+ years experience: average of $3,900 or 8% pay raise
– Professional: $3,000/annually
– Administrators: $2,500/annually
– Paraprofessional, clerical, and manual trade employees: $700/ annually
– Bus Drivers: $900/annually
We value our people and are excited to have this opportunity. It is going to be a great year at Gonzales ISD!
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.