839 AM CST Fri Jan 25 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The San Bernard River Near East Bernard
* until Saturday afternoon or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0800 AM Friday the stage was 17.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river will continue rising to near 17.6 feet this afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage early Saturday morning.
* At 17.0 feet…Minor lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage with
minor roads along the river inundated. Backwater flooding up Britt Branch and
Bratcher Slough begins.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Sat Sun Mon Tue
San Bernard River
East Bernard 17.0 17.5 Fri 08 AM 16.6 15.2 14.3 12.8
LAT…LON 2970 9625 2970 9605 2940 9592 2940 9605
2952 9611 2970 9625