820 PM CST Thu Jan 10 2019
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River near
* until Friday morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8 PM Thursday, the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will drop below flood stage Friday morning.
* At 20.0 feet, minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the Invista Plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Bloomington 20 20.2 Thu 8 PM 19.9 19.4 18.9 18.4 17.8
LAT…LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685