Employees escape unharmed from Dairy Treet fire
VFD responded to a small fire inside Dairy Treet and employees escaped unharmed.
VICTORIA, Texas – Fire dispatch responded to a small fire that happened inside the Dairy Treet restaurant on N Laurent St. Victoria Fire Department Battalion Chief J. Coleman said grease on the stove caught fire, causing the flames. Some employees were inside the building when this happened and they tried putting out the flames with a fire extinguisher. They were unable to control the fire. When firefighters responded, they finished putting out the flames in 19 minutes. Everyone escaped the building, unharmed. Coleman said there were no structural damages.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.