Cold front arrives tonight, less humid and not as hot tomorrow
VICTORIA, Texas- A weak cold front will move through our area this evening. A few showers and isolated storms are possible along the front. This front will bring slightly less hotter temperatures but also less humidity. Highs tomorrow in the mid 90s.
TONIGHT: Partly cloudy with a 20%-30% chance for showers and isolated storms. Low 75. Winds SE/NE 5-10 mph
WEDNESDAY through SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and continued hot! Highs mid 90s. Lows upper 60s to low 70s. Winds East to NE 10 mph
SUNDAY through TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Lows near 70. Highs near 95. Winds SE 10 mph
BEAT THE HEAT:
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Try and avoid sugary drinks
- Stay in the air conditioning
- If you work outdoors, take frequent breaks in the A/C or shade
- Check on the elderly (social distancing of course), children
- Make sure your pets have cool water in the shade. Avoid taking them for a walk during the afternoon hours as pavement will be too hot for their paws
- Wear light colored, loose fitting clothes.
- If you feel nauseated, dizzy, have rapid pulse…seek medical attention intermediately.