Buffalo Wild Wings dining room re-opening May 20th
New safety precautions going into effect
VICTORIA, Texas- Buffalo Wild Wings has announced their plan to re-open its dining rooms in Texas locations including in Victoria on May 20th. This is in alignment with the federal, state, and local guidelines to a safe dining experience.
The following operations, safety, and sanitation steps will be taken upon reopening to ensure the safety and well-being of Buffalo Wild Wings guests and team members:
- All high-touch point areas will be cleaned with increased frequency
- Tables and chairs in the dining room and bar areas have been removed or specific tables/sections will not be in use to allow for a 6’ minimum of distance between guests
- Single-use, disposable menus, and condiments will be provided to all guests
- Single-use cutlery and beverage cups will be provided to all guests upon request
- Wellness checks will be conducted upon team members’ arrival for their shifts
Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to serve guests via delivery and takeout through the Buffalo Wild Wings app or BuffaloWildWings.com. BOGO Wing Tuesday and BOGO Boneless Thursday deals will be offered via dine-in, take-out and delivery.