Area rivers at flood stage
Multiple rivers in the Victoria area have reached flood stage
VICTORIA, Texas – Area rivers at flood stage:
- Navidad River at Strane Park, 26.43 ft. at 8:15 p.m. Flood stage 24 ft.
- Navidad River near Morales, 29.18 ft. at 8:00 p.m. Flood stage 29 ft.
- Caleto Creek at Arnold Road Crossing, 19.04 ft. at 7:45 p.m., 19.20 ft. at 8:45 p.m. Flood stage 15 ft.
- Guadalupe River at Victoria, 22.26 ft. at 8:15 p.m., 22.29 ft. at 9:15 p.m. Flood stage 21 ft.
- Guadalupe River near Bloomington, 26.48 ft. at 8:00 p.m., 26.51 ft. at 9:00 p.m. Flood stage 20 ft.
- San Antonio River at Goliad, 26.84 ft. at 8:00 p.m., 27.15 ft. at 9:00 p.m. Flood stage 25 ft.
- Navidad River near Speaks, 24.63 at 8:00 p.m. Flood stage 24 ft.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.