2021 Bootfest lineup includes big names, local favorites
The festival will be on Friday, October 1 & Saturday, October 2
VICTORIA, Texas – This year’s Bootfest will bring together country, Tejano, variety and rock performers from around the Crossroads and the nation for two nights of music and festivities Oct. 1-2 in downtown Victoria.
Bootfest is Victoria’s largest free festival and will be celebrating its tenth year.
The mainstage festival lineup features the following performers:
Friday, Oct. 1
- Glitch (6-7 p.m.): A local variety group performing covers and original music across country, pop, funk, blues, and rock
- Grupo Vidal (7:15-8:15 p.m.): A Tejano and country music group from Kingsville with 11 albums and a Latin Grammy Award nomination
- LC Rocks (8:45-9:45): A rock cover group from Austin performing songs from the 70s, 80s, and 90s
- AJ Castillo (10:15-11:30 p.m.): A Tejano artist who is known for his energetic live performances and his unique accordion-style
Saturday, Oct. 2
- Mason Lively (6:30-7:30 p.m.): An Inez native who is making waves in the Texas country music scene
- Little Texas (8-9:15 p.m.): A country group famous for “God Blessed Texas” and other hits during the 90s
- Joe Nichols (9:45-11 p.m.): A Nashville superstar known for such hits as “Brokenheartsville” and “Sunny and 75”
For more information about Bootfest, contact the CVB at 361-485-3116 or visit www.bootfest.org.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY CROSSROADS TODAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.