Gas Leak

Amanda Brown

abrown@newscenter25.com

Updated: 2/27/2013 10:39 pm

Text Size
-
+
Share

Gas Leak

An early Wednesday morning gas leak caused a scare for one Victoria neighborhood.


It happened just after 10 a.m. in the one-hundred block of Amherst. Police said construction workers hit a gas line. Police and firefighters set up a perimeter and evacuated the area nearby. Center Point Energy was called in to fix the gas leak and had the situation controlled within the hour.  Firefighters said there were no other damages aside from the gas line and no one was injured.
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Crossroads Today

No comments yet!
Inergize Digital   This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

Crossroads Today is a community service of the Victoria Television Group. © 2014 Saga Broadcasting, LLC All Rights Reserved.

Non-Discriminatory Advertising Letter | ADVISORY PUBLIC NOTICE - NON-DISCRIMINATORY AD CONTRACTS

EEO Filing | FCC Inspection File | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use