Updated: 2/15/2013 8:31 am
A gas leak forces a building evacuation this morning in Victoria. It happened around 10:45 outside of 903 Profit Street.
According to city workers on scene, while working on sewer maintenance, they hit a gas line causing the leak. Centerpiece Energy was called out to address the problem. They had the gas leak contained in 15 minutes. As a precaution, fire fighters asked that people inside the Victory Air and Equipment building to evacuate. No one was injured.
Copyright 2013 Saga Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.